We have partnered with multiple Fibre providers to increase our coverage area for our customers. Click on the speeds you want, choose the provider you like and check to see if there is coverage.[/one_full]
Frequently Asked Questions
All our packages are month to month. Our customers pay for their installation and are free to move, upgrade or downgrade whenever it suits them. No strings attached.
New Fibre areas are being added on a daily basis. Send us an email and we will add you to our database and update you when fibre becomes available.
You may upgrade or downgrade at any time, but please note that upgrade actions may attract a small upgrade fee depending on the fibre provider chosen. Cancellations require at least 30 days notice.
No, we will supply you with a high quality router that can handle your new lightning fast fibre at an affordable fee.
No. None of our Fibre or Wireless Services require a Telkom phone line. Customers wanting to keep their current numbers can port this to ISPAfrika at a once of fee of R100.00.
This depends on the fibre line provider used, some offer one or the other, synchronous or asynchronous, and some offer both options.
The installation costs differ from Fibre provider. Currently the installation pricing ranges from R1750.00 to R2300.00.
Yes, if another fibre provider becomes available in your area and you would like to switch we will happily move you. Note installation fees apply.
The Small Print
- ISPAfrika currently uses various providers for Last Mile Fibre and pricing may differ slightly depending on provider used
- All our packages are subject to our Acceptable Use Policy
- Free VoIP Line does not include the Handset
- Free VoIP Line does not include Number porting or voice minutes
- This is a broadband residential service
- All support is Next Business Day
- Billing is via Debit Order or Credit Card Payment only
- Installation fees may vary depending on Last Mile Fibre Provider used
- Installation includes the first 30 meters of cabling to customer premise equipment (CPE), additional fee’s may apply thereafter
- Upgrade and downgrade at any time