We offer fast and affordable Wireless to the Home connectivity for customers in the Western Cape and Gauteng who do not currently have access to Fibre. Contact us for a free Line of Sight Assesment to determine if you have coverage.
Frequently Asked Questions
We offer various packages based on Month 2 Month, 12 Month and 24 Month Contracts. Install fees are based on product term and customers can upgrade and downgrade within term packages.
New Fibre and Wireless areas are being added on a daily basis. Send us an email and we will add you to our database and update you when we have options available for your area.
You may upgrade or downgrade at any time. As there is no contracts, cancellations require at least 30 days notice.
No, we can supply you with a high quality router that can handle your new lightning fast internet should you require one. Please contact our sales department for pricing.
No. None of our Fibre or Wireless Services require a phone line. All our Fibre services include a Free VoIP Line. Customers wanting to keep their current numbers can port this to ISPAfrika at a once of fee of R100.00.
If Fibre becomes available we will gladly give you the option of moving to the fibre if thats what you want.
The Small Print
- WTTH is a best effort product and speeds are indicative and not guaranteed
- All our packages are subject to our Acceptable Use Policy
- Free VoIP Line does not include the Handset
- Free VoIP Line does not include Number porting or voice minutes
- This is a broadband residential service
- All support is Next Business Day
- Billing is via Debit Order or Credit Card Payment only
- Installation fees may vary depending on LOS assessment
- Upgrade and downgrade at any time